Thursday, July 15, 2010

Strategies for Building Personal Power - Create YOUR Destination


One of the most powerful strategies in building personal power is to create a destination and live everyday moving towards that VISION. I'd like to share an exercise that I am sure some of you have even engaged in at some point in your life -Write your own obituary.


My Obituary

• What and/or who did I impact or change? How?
• What character traits and values did I consistently demonstrate over my life? At my core, who was I?
• Who did I care for? How did I impact or change this person/these people?
• What were major accomplishments in my life? At the ages of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70?
• What did I show interest in? What was I passionate or enthusiastic about?
• What was my legacy?

BE THOUGHTFUL
IMAGINE POSSIBILITIES
DREAM BIG
ENVISION INSPIRING EVENTS

Taking the time to write may feel uncomfortable at first, but this is our life. It is time to build it and own all of it. Today is the day to rocket towards success. Enjoy the ride!

All the best in health and wealth,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment