Thursday, July 29, 2010

Throw the Door Open!

How to make every day a positive and powerful day!

Step 1: Notice the images that you might be visualizing


These two images that popped into my head today.









































Step 2: Reflect on what those images mean to you -

The brick wall came first. I don't really like to be limited or "walled in" and so I sensed immediately that I needed to notice what might help me over come that limited feeling and the open door leading into blue sky became wonderfully expansive.

Step 3: Take time to evaluate the results that you would like to achieve today, this week, this month, this quarter, this year. Sometimes the best I can do is look at the hour because the task might be really arduous.

Step 4: Review your strategy and plans. This really opened me up today. The door is thrown wide open and I have limitless opportunities in front of me and that feels really exciting.

Step 5: Take immediate action on one of your goals. In the first few hours of this day, I have already made great progress on an exciting new endeavor.

Powerful images - what about you how will you start the day?

A brick wall or a door thrown wide open!

No comments:

Post a Comment