Saturday, July 3, 2010

Promoting Health & Wealth - The Power of Beliefs

As I continue to travel and learn, it is becoming more clear how much beliefs and opinions shape our world. Reflecting back over the past year, many events and experiences have happened and relationships have changed, fortunately for the better.

One particular conversation caused a wonderful satori (instant awakening.) I was seeking some insight on what was working for or against me personally and professionally and so I asked a very dear friend what she thought was one of my strengths might be.

Her response, "Your ability to work with people." She went on to explain that I worked with her, not at her or for her. Very empowering, not enabling. That day my belief in myself and how I related to others totally crytalized.

In the past, I had thought that I was fixing people and making their lives easier. I was not really clear on my beliefs. Now I realize that our belief in our self, in what we can control, in what we hope to accomplish is the most powerful tool we have in our tool kit. Working with people to discover the power of their beliefs is proving to be amazing. Thank you again dear friend.

All the best,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment