Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Promoting Health & Wealth - Day 9 - Moving Out of the Comfort Zone

The seventh question that I think is worth answering is "What puts me to sleep?"

The Free Dictionary by Farlex defines sleeping as "A state of inactivity resembling or suggesting sleep; unconsciousness, dormancy, hibernation, or death."

If being in the ultimate level of our comfort zone is so important then I would certainly like like to some level of consciousness, energy, awareness and aliveness to ensure that I am performing at a peak level. And so, I would like to change this question slightly to "What puts me in my zone?"

Think of the superb athlete or professional. They don't operate in the Zone every time. Instead, they continually perfect a process that will help them arrive in the Zone when they are seeking that level of performance.

I'd like to continue to research and investigate this concept of a process that will put myself and others in in the Zone. My first steps in this process moving forward is to understand more about getting into "the Zone"

Until tomorrow, have a great day. I'm off starting my research for Moving into the Zone!

Still interested? Comments and thoughts will be appreciated.


All the best in health and wealth,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment