Monday, June 28, 2010

Promoting Health & Wealth - Mastering ATTITUDE is Everything





Attitude is Everything.

Anonymous


Attitude as defined by Brainy Quote: Position as indicating action, feeling, or mood; as, in times of trouble ...; one's mental attitude in respect to...


Of all the components in the external side of the Wheel of Life, attitude is the most difficult to identify and yet imperative to Master. Every thought, every feeling, every behavior is totally linked to our attitude - which surprise, surprise we choose. Shakespeare said it all when he wrote, The choices we make dictate the life that we lead.


Moving forward, we can choose an attitude of excitement and joy and begin each day, each week, each month, each season and even year appreciating how life has much to offer. Or, we can choose an attitude of poor me, not enough money, people are going to mess up my day.

Starting today, I would like to set the stage mastering our attitude with some questions:


  • How am I approaching my life, my learning, my loving, and the legacy that I want to leave?
  • What is the one action that I will do today to help me optimize these essential components within my inner control?
  • What is affecting my focus, my time, my goals and my attitude?
  • What is the one action that I will do today to help me optimize these essential components within my outer control?
Master our attitude is one of the four major components of our external wheel of life, I am convinced that if we master our attitude our outer and inner world will definitely come together.

All the best in health and wealth,

Laura







No comments:

Post a Comment