Sunday, June 6, 2010

Promoting Health and Wealth - The Power of Dreaming

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined!"
Henry David Thoreau




When I first started writing this blog, I wanted to treat this year as an adventure. With each adventure, it is much better to start with a map, something that I didn't always do in the past. Surprise, I'm learning,growing and love using tools that help me to get into the flow to promote health and wealth for myself and others. Below, I will be using the Life Wheels graphic as a MAP to help in this journey.

The Life Wheels - Start with Dreams














Dreaming sounds easy. I am finding from personal experience and in conversations with others that it's becoming a lost art. In my travels, I came across a great source in 2007 by Matthew Kelly called The Dream Manager. This book has become a fundamental resource in to my library. To quote Matthew Kelly, here's why - "Dreams are invisible, but powerful. You cannot see them, but they keep everything going."

I opened blog with a quote from Thoreau. The questions now becomes - "How confident are you or I in going confidently in the direction of our dreams?"

My experience is helping me to discover that our conscious mind seems to think we are moving confidently towards our dreams. However, our subconscious is busy holding us back. How can we move forward in confidence and flow? Move our exploration inward first and the outer journey will exponentially grow too.

Let's start on this journey with Dreaming! Let's take time today to review our dreams.

All the best in health and wealth,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment