Saturday, June 5, 2010

Promoting Health & Wealth - Assessing How to Start in the Flow

With so many challenges and options, where does one begin to identify the best places to start. Once we identify where we start, what we do next becomes so much easier. In this Assessment step in my process, I have found a valuable method to assist me...

The Life Wheels





Many of you may have seen variations on this concept and perhaps have even used it to help you prioritize. What I appreciate that I learn when I use this approach is that it is visual. One can "plot" where we think we are on these wheel and then target the area(s) that may need the greatest attention - take a few minutes and study this graphic

Investing time to honestly evaluate where we are am on these wheels saves me time, energy, frustration and certainly helps me focus and prioritize.

Tomorrow, I'll share more information about the different components of life wheels process and we can get started.

All the best in health and wealth,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment