Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Be a Little Crazy - THINK DIFFERENT

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Appeared on a poster from Apple


Think Different! This slogan was used by Apple from 1997 until 2002. It still is used in some advertising with Apple.

Be a little crazy today and THINK DIFFERENT.

Today, I will think different about...

Instead of being a writer, I am an artist in words..

Instead of being a nurse, I am a health engineer.

Instead of being a consultant, I am a change agent.

Instead of being a teacher, I am a motivator.

Instead of being a student, I am a future leader.

As we actively notice our thoughts, we can appreciate that those thoughts may actually be setting the tone for the day, our live and certainly our success

Instead of being practical, I am a little crazy - No I take that back, today, I intend to be really, really crazy.

How about you? Will you be a little crazy and Think Different. I can't wait to hear the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment